Tuesday, August 30, 2011

being silly, honest and kind

It's only Tuesday?! What a long week already. Busy week too! Lots of plans with friends and family {yay! so thankful!} and lots to do at work. And sadly, Friday is my last day with World's Best Event Coordinator, Tess. I couldn't be more sad to see her leave our team, but also I couldn't be more happy to send her off to start the best chapter of her life- she is getting married!!! Hopes & Dreams! :) 


I love this and it reminds me of my life and the people in it. I am blessed to be surrounded by honest and kind people and we love being silly! I wish more people were this way...
Today just needed some pretty happy colors in it :)

I wish you the best of luck Tess! I will miss you terribly as a co-worker and friend. You are amazing and will do GREAT things in life! Love! Love! Love! #bydesign {you better keep up your blog!!! haha and stay in touch of course}


:) amc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch