Tuesday, October 11, 2011

feeding

I came across this little quote the other day {on pinterest of course} and it really got me thinking...
The days in my weeks {gotta keep the time frame small for my memory} that I have been truly linked in with God have been the days when I have stood a little straighter, smiled a bit bigger and when I have felt like I was going somewhere and all is good in the world. 


It is truly incredible how instantly our Father rewards us when lean on him, trust him and "feed our faith" rather than focus on earthly things and fear the unknown. 


"Feed Your Faith"
I love that. 


Need to feed my tummy too....


Cincinnati Chili! 
Fall's very own version of spaghetti. Making this asap. 
Like...now! 

it's feeding time!
:) amc

P.S. what do you think of the blogs new look? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch