Sunday, December 4, 2011

holiday things

Lately...
How is it that no one says Merry Christmas quite like Starbucks? From the decor, to the drinks and little details like the cups. Such a festive way to start the day.

 a pretty place for christmas cookies or a holiday message

 too cute gingerbread men for an afternoon work snack

 {love him!}

 That is one adorable boxer! Mr Mason and I could spend all day tucked in bed together

 I'm still experimenting with this ribbon thing. 
I love having a fresh tree and decorated living room!

 Lovely Atlanta

 Christmas wrapping paper!

 Glittery gifts nestled under the tree

 Thank you for the reminder Ikea :)

 How cute are these Hunter-like rain boot ornaments! Grab a pair at Target

Oh, so this is why there is that thing called "flash"

:) amc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch