Monday, June 25, 2012

instaweekend

Hey Monday
I promise he loves me...he hates pictures

He really hates the camera. So sad

Attended a Bridal Shower Brunch for Miss Brittany! 

And yes...there were bridal games. Which I won. Heck yes. 

love you Josh!

We borrowed Mom & Dad's drill and now have a finished dresser with wonderful handles! LOVE! 

Mom bribes me with gifts when I complete a wedding task {kidding...kind of...}. The 3 decorative plates are the product of choosing a wedding cake! Precious! 

 The things you will do for a discount...I dragged sweet Josh to Swoozie's on Sunday so that we could get a "bridal discount card" for all purchases made up until our wedding. Low and behold while we were there, I was the lucky winner of a GIANT basket of cards, thank you notes and gift bags! Yipppee! 

The wonderful weekend ended up homemade all-natural corn & pepper chowder with homemade {truth!} Ezekiel bread croutons. 


Getting excited about the wedding!!!
In full-on planning mode these days, I can hear you all say "FINALLY!"


finally 
:) amc



1 comment:

  1. Mason looks soo annoyed in the first picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch