Tuesday, March 1, 2011

little gems of yummy: chocolate chip cookie brownie cupcakes

I made these on a whim, no recipe or research...eek,  and now I can't get enough of them....and neither can my co-workers. One little lady, who shall remain nameless, has set the record of eating 4 in one day. That is talent. 


You're going to l-o-v-e how they melt in your mouth and are perfectly satisfying and cravable and tasty and yummmm.... AND how simple they are to make! 


You need: one box of brownie mix (I use the fat free kind...because well, it's fat free and I only need water to make them), a package of 24-count ready-to-bake cookies, cream cheese frosting (yesssss!) pam for baking and cute little cupcake paper liners


Bake Time! ---
(pre-game: pre-heat your oven to whatever your brownie mix box tells you to, put the cute little cupcake paper liners into their little spots in your muffin tin and SPRAY the insides of the liners with the Pam, please do this part!!!)


1--- prepare brownie mix...for me, that means heating water in the microwave and stir, stir, stir
2--- place 1 little pre-made cookie dough ball into each cupcake spot and press it out so that it forms the shape of the bottom of the cupcake
3--- plop a scoop of brownie mix on top of the cookie. plan this right so you don't run out of brownie mix! I just eye ball it and use a regular spoon
4--- bake the little loves for about 30 minutes or until you can put a toothpick in and it comes out juuuust about clean
5--- this is the hard part. like...really hard. pull them out of the oven and don't touch them. you can only smell them. that's it. they must cool or it will be a mess. so sit tight and let your mouth water. 
6--- frost those babies with sweet cream cheese frosting and then inhale!! remember- the record is 4 in one day...see what you can do :) 


enjoy! and....try to share, ok? :)

2 comments:

  1. She is not lying! I am not the one who had 4, but I did have 2 in one day...gah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bri, I ate 4 in one day!!!! They are the most amazing crack cupcakes I have ever had.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch