Wednesday, June 15, 2011

cozy bedroom II

whoops! clicked publish a bit too soon and left off these pics...
my boho-neo-traditional-super-cozy room {and not at all 60's looking, contrary to this pic}

recognize the bedding college friends? it hasn't changed- just added some new accent pillows. i miss the days when we would all pile on my bed and just hang out :(

 my dresser is probably my favorite part of my room. it is just an ikea piece but i had my eye on it for the longest time and one day i found it in the clearance room at ikea for a steal {it was a showroom model}! i had to have it, so we snatched it up right then and there, even though the store was closing and it was making us very very late to some party we had to go to. it was a happy day :)

the top of my dresser is covered with jewelry- but in it's special and weird little amanda way- it is very "type a" organized. and i love the bright happy colors. {they arent as overpowering as they seem in real life}


so, that is my room! would love to know what you think! :) happy hopes & dreaming - amc



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch