Wednesday, August 3, 2011

orange pops

It's hump day! But at AmericasMart we often like to call these days Wacky Wednesday Market Wednesday, at least once a month we host an event geared towards the design industry...today we are hosting a luncheon with the gorgeous and super talented Suzanne Kasler!
I have had the special privilege of visiting her office and it is gorgeous! She has impeccable taste! I could spend all day in her office, it is such a relaxing and creative environment. And there are pops of orange here and there! {you know I love that!}

More orange! Isn't this girl and outfit so precious?!
In case you didn't follow my scattered train of thought, this is not a pic of Suzanne. This is the adorable fashion blogger Marianna and we got here because of that precious orange purse of hers.

This isn't a pic of Suzanne either. It just an amazing outfit with a pop of orange by the beautiful Blair Eadie! Once it isn't 100+ degrees outside in Atlanta, I will have to re-create this :)

Ok, back to Suzanne! I adore this room that she did- the colors flow so well together, there is so much to look at and though it is a busy room, it still looks unbelievably cozy and sweet

I am so excited to hear her speak today! 

:) amc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch