Monday, September 12, 2011

label lust

I love a label just as much as the next girl. But what I really love is designer collaborations with brands that I can get my greedy little hands on easier. Target- I blame you for helping to create this fashion phenomenon that has me and every other girl scratching at your red sliding doors for the latest designer duds "for target." More importantly though, I thank you Target. Thank you! 


Everyone is dying for Missoni for Target to hit stores tomorrow... and for good reason! It's super cute!

lovely scarves

cute tote and cozy, drapey sweater

cute long skirt and clutch

they even did a bike! 

I am sure that it will all sell out in seconds flat. Sad. 
{check out the full collection on Fashionista.com and in Target stores tomorrow!}

So! I have set my eyes on other things:

Thanks to Kendi Everyday blog, I spied some pretty cute shoes from Payless. 
Payless?! Yup, Payless. 

This required further research:
Pretty cute! Lela Rose for Payless

Fun! 

I think I like! 

Christian Siriano for Payless booties
I haven't tried a bootie yet, but for this price- I just might!

Christian Siriano for Payless brown pumps. These are a need.

Lela Rose for Payless navy flat. What do we think? Kinda cute! 

To Big Brands and Big Designers in the words of Bobby Flay "keep doin' what you're doin'!"

Tell me what you think of the shoes!

:) amc 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch