Wednesday, November 2, 2011

caffeine & confidence

Busy day! But wanted to post a quick hello! 


With the mornings being so chilly and the sun slipping away too early in the evening- this cute little cup must be constantly filled with caffeine. 

Speaking of chilly mornings- it sure has been hard to jump out of bed in the mornings! Love this room- so much going on! And I have the same bedside table {thanks ikea}. As much as I like whites and creams- I sure do fall in love with lively rooms often!

Cue the stripes, yellow and polka dots! Too cute! Need that sweater....

Think about it. So awesome. So true. SO blessed are we!  Keep your confidence where it should be. 

Back to busy :) amc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch