Tuesday, February 21, 2012

save me sunshine

Chilly February....I am tired of you. Everywhere I look, stores are debuting their spring/summer lines and I just can't take it anymore. Bring on the sunshine, please!!! 

Painful temptations...

bright colors! dresses! tanks! shorts! ahhhh, you're killing me

bright pink, short & strapless. I crave the day....

shorts, t-shirts and wedges. come on sunshine, you can do it
{gap}

Instead...we are stuck in this miserable mantra...




 How many times can I make an outfit with black skinny pants and long tunic sweaters? It's getting old. 
{all pics from pinterest...duh.}


save me sunshine
:) amc





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch