Wednesday, April 25, 2012

light on

I work at the southeast mecca for home furnishings and accents. And I can't find a dang lamp that I like and that doesn't cost the price of a small car. 


Did you know Lowe's {yeah! Lowe's!} sells lamps?! Nice looking lamps too! And not even Marshall's can compete with these prices. 



my favorite combo


sophistication station


bright and bold

ready for any room

show stopper

strong stylish color combo

Lamp bases start at $14 and only get up to around $29
Lamp shades start at $4 and top out around $20
{available in-stores and online}
{no I don't work for Lowe's}

let their be light!
:) amc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch