Wednesday, May 9, 2012

designer spotlight: Madeline Weinrib


Sometimes looking down isn't such a bad thing. 

Especially when your floors are covered with incredible rugs and textiles from Madeline Weinrib

Feeling blue? Not when you have a room this size and a gorgeous rug to set the tone. 

You know I need that one! Is it sad that it would literally match every single room in my home?

When you go this bright, all else stays crisply white {or lucite!}. This room strikes the perfect balance of classic and crazy. {and yes, crazy can be good. very good}

Call me mellow yellow. Try it on your floor and you'll be walkin on sunshine. 


Because I know you need more... the faaaabulous Madeline prints a poppin' pillow too:

Pizzaz for a summer soiree on the patio. Pink lemonade anyone?


Ikat has 9 lives. I sure am happy about that. 

Grow old but never stale. Her vintage and antique collection is full of life and love. 


Perfectly placed on a bed and any girl becomes a princess. 

Madeline, I am obsessing. 
and the little dog too :)


printastic peeps
:) amc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch