Thursday, May 3, 2012

sassy & sweaty

You're working out, you're eating clean and you're drinking protein shakes. You're noticing results {yayyyy!}...but sometimes you need more to keep you going


Try switching up your go-to workout outfit. Just like wearing a new dress, a different workout top and shorts excites your mind and gives a boost! 


Check out these two products that are super cute:
{I need....}


That is actually their name! How cute! Short, sassy and well-made to get you through your next grueling sweat session. 


You've seen it all over pinterest and on my blog, now buy it and represent! 



sassy and sweaty
:) amc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch