Tuesday, May 1, 2012

this should be your next meal: Fig & Prosciutto Pizza

You're about to get hunger pains. 




Fig & Prosciutto Pizza


I found these awesome gluten-free, dairy-free, everything-free pizza crusts at Kroger the other day. 
Start with them and brush on EVOO and garlic powder

Slice up some fresh mozzarella balls and place on the pizza

To give the pie an extra flavor profile, drizzle on some balsamic vinegar.

Top with some pretty sliced figs. Bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes on 400 degrees so that the cheese melts and figs caramelize

Resist your urge to gobble this hot pie up. Patience means more yummy toppings. 

Lay some beautiful shreds of prosciutto on top of the hot pizza

Back into the oven for 3-5 minutes so the prosciutto gets a tad crispy

Finally top the hot pizza with plenty of arugula
Seriously, pile it on! 

Look at that golden cheese

Oh you're so pretty

I honestly love you


You have never tasted a pizza so fabulously fantastic

I beg you to make this asap
{and invite me over when you do}
:) amc






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch