Monday, July 23, 2012

my perfect bridal shower

This past Saturday some of my best friends & bridesmaids hosted my bridal shower! 


It was such a blessing to be surrounded by so many wonderful women that have had such a positive impact on my life. 

The lovely hosts around the food table- note that awesome centerpiece full of cookware things! 


The Pinterest queen, Jennifer, also made me a herb garden! I am working hard to keep these babies alive and thrilled at the idea of having my own herbs! Thank you Jenn! You're the craftiest girl I know! 

Some of my lovely & perfect friends that came! 

Miss Carrie- party host extraordinaire! 

The famous mini-cupcakes that are now a shower tradition. Yummmm

Fun opening gifts! 

Lyds {maid of honor!} showing me my NEW MONOGRAM on my new apron! 

Love and many many many thanks to the best bridesmaids a bride could have! 

You best believe I went home that night and wore all of my new aprons! 

bridal bliss
:) amc


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch