Friday, August 24, 2012

the ball before i become a HALL!

Bachelorette Ready!!!

Last weekend the girls and I celebrated my last single days in Charleston SC! What a blast we had- I will always remember this weekend as being surrounded with my favorite girls having the time of my life! {but totally missing my husband-to-be too}

Dinner & Drinks

A toast to the best girls weekend ever!

Don't I have the prettiest friends!

Rooftop bars! 

#NeonNight 

Dancing with the drags :) 

SO much fun!!! 

Early morning pool recovery with mimosas
{Love Lydia's face here!}

Lots of water and super yummy southern food at Jestine's for lunch

Shopping at the outdoor market

Tasty snacks

Lingerie shower! Ooh La La! 

Cute panty cookies by Lydia! 

AMC girls! 
and....the only picture I have of this night :( 

Trust me, it was one fun night!!!!!!! 

Gift bags for the girls

Life wouldn't be the same without my amazing crew of ladies! 

Hope you enjoyed that mini-taste of my bachelorette weekend in Charleston! 

what happens in Charleston...stays in Charleston
:) amc








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch