Thursday, August 15, 2013

the summer hangover



Yeah it may still be hot and humid in Atlanta, but fall is coming and its making my heart smile.
This summer was one for the books- a large cocktail of work work work with a sidecar of more more more has caused quite the hangover. 
Nothing sounds better than a 'new season'- a change in the weather, a lovely layer for the wardrobe and a renewed spirit in my heart and soul. 

So believe me when I say I am raising a glass to a new season! 

-fall fashion musts for me-

j.crew ponte pant
dogeared gold 'luck' elephant necklace
j.crew men's striped sweatshirt
ae riding boots
j.crew quilted puffer vest in herringbone
c.wonder belt
target kinley bootie


{hey, maybe in this new season I will figure out a work/life balance and...drum roll....blog more often!!!!}



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch