Friday, July 29, 2011

cozy bedrooms

I had a hard time getting out of my cozy bed this morning. I can't remember the last time I slept in and I am craving that extra hour or two! 

I love my bedroom- but also loving these bedrooms!! {they have been added to the hopes & dreams file for sure!}

The brick wall and chandelier make for the perfect blend of masculinity and femininity. This room is beautiful

Doesn't this nook of a bedroom just look fun!

I love how rustic and contemporary this is. The headboard is extravagant but so organic and the bold patterns on the bed update the room to a classic and chic level. 

So cute and boho. This is similar to my bedrooms style now, kinda. I love all of the pillows and the comforter. Cute

Oranges, reds, blues, upholstered stools, white comforter with thin trim, trellis print, big stripes, cozy lighting, ikat funky bright pillow. If this doesn't scream "amanda macy" I don't know what does. I love this room and how "adult" it looks. :) 

Is it bedtime yet? :) amc 

{the links to most of these pics can be found on my pinterest board}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch