Saturday, July 23, 2011

wedding dresses

This weekend Josh and I are in Dublin, GA for Merri Ellen & Harvey's wedding. They are such a kind couple and invited us to the rehearsal dinner too. It was a wonderful night and I am so excited for the ceremony and reception tonight


I love weddings {hopes & dreams!} and wedding gowns, here are some of my favorites!

 Dylan Lauren, daughter of Ralph Lauren. I love her dress and the story behind it- her daddy made it for her! So sweet!

So precious 
{anthropologie or jcrew...i cant remember, i've had it saved forever}

Pippa!!! I love her and every single outfit she wears. Yes, this is technically is a bridesmaids dress- but whatever it would make a gorgeous bridal gown. gorgeous

{pretend that i cropped out mr 98 degrees}
i love jessica's gown, it is sooo bridally perfect to me. she was a perfect bride!

Looking forward to seeing Merri Ellen's dress, I know she will be stunning!
:) amc

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch