Sunday, July 24, 2011

this life is pretty amazing

Good Morning!
This is how I feel right now {and really, most always!}. Life is amazing! I am so very blessed with so much wonderfulness in my life! {thank you God!}


We went to Merri Ellen and Harvey's wedding last night- the ceremony was beautiful and the reception was super perfect! I will share pics of it asap.  Their colors were {i think...} navy and white.

I love the color white so much and i just bought some matchstick jcrew white jeans the other day- already obsessing over them! I love white outfits :)

so chic!

summer lovin {and i love olivia palermo's style}

haha! i love this picture!

great pop of color Miss Summer Roberts {i mean...rachel bilson}
 
 
this picture and outfit is just fabulous! i found it on my new favorite blog Atlantic-Pacific
 
well, its been a great weekend and i cant wait to show you pics from the wedding!
:) amc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch