Thursday, September 22, 2011

dreaming for dwell studio

The Cheek Family bought a lake house! So very exciting- we spent all of last weekend there cleaning, decorating, sitting on the dock, enjoying the fire pit and eating yummy bbq. I will show you pics soon! 


New lake house means.... new rooms to decorate!!! Yay! I popped over to Dwell Studios website today and died over their home furnishing collection. 
Some of my loves: 
I can't remember where I first saw this bedding, but I have been in LOVE with it ever since! I love the colors and of course the stripes. Of course it is not only sold out but also pricey. Think I could rig up my own version??? :) 

Headboards like this are almost at the point of "overdone" but I still like them. I especially like how this one has a bit more shape than others I have seen. 

I think this is very fun! It is a bit too similar to my bed at home though... which coincidentally is themed after a Dwell Studio for Target pillow that I bought. All the same, I love this. 

They have a great line of blankets and throws. Wonderful colors and prints and I bet they are cozy and soft as can be! I need one! 

This is a great look. WAY too similar to my bedding at home- but I love the idea of a printed headboard. 


The area rugs are fantastic. Great simple patterns and lovely colors. Would really "make" a room! 

See what I mean! And what an interesting size... I need some of these. 

This area rug would be PERFECT in my room at home or my lake house room. So me! 

Their fabrics are just really something. I think a white farm house dining room table would look fantastic surrounded by a collection of these chairs in all of the different fabrics. Call me crazy. I would so do it! 

Yup, I need to purchase some of this fabric. 


P.S. this is Dwell Studio's designer Christiane. I like to think that if I were a designer, we would have a lot in common :) Love her colors, PRINTS, style, logo and line of BABY THINGS! 

Yes! Baby things! {Hopes & Dreams!}
Come! On! Way too cute!!!

DwellStudio style nursery!

Too cute! Love that lamp and the wall color

I imagine this would be a wonderful rocker.

I die for these walls and the color theme of this room.

Ah! Too cute! Someone stop me!!!


Baby bags for Mom & Dad!


Even baby announcements complete with elephants!!! 

Ok I have met my Hopes & Dreams quota for the day. Back to real life! 
:) amc

1 comment:

  1. Love this:) Those rugs are so cute! Dwell Studio is the besssst!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch