Thursday, October 27, 2011

stylist secrets

Ms. Emily Henderson is coming to AmericasMart in January and I am excited! She was the winner of Design Star {the one and only season that I watched, and yes, of course I was rooting for the blonde girl} and now has her own show on HGTV called "Secrets of a Stylist." 

Just to be clear, this is not necessarily a plug for AmericasMart. It is more of an "I'm excited that we hired this girl- you should watch her show" plug. :) 
{But if you have interest in AmericasMart as well- check out our new website that launched moments ago!} 


Cute! Right? She is probably right- she probably does have the best job ever as an interior designer and tv show host! Hopes & Dreams! 

Bonus points- her work is great! Love the feel of this room and the colors. Plus, I like to think that I could totally create something similar! 

Everyone loves a well styled bookcase. Minus the birds....and with the addition of like 192,345 more books. :) 

She also gets major props {i.e. amc jealousy points} for being friends with my man David! Total cutie

Love all of the white and that she mixed gold accents with silver accents. 

Her blog is super cute and I love that in addition to interiors- she also chats about great gifts and apparel! The complete AMC package :) 

Die for the rug. Die for the chest. Die for the wallpaper. Die for the frame gallery.

I love talented people! Especially when they are blonde :) 
Can't wait to meet her! 

off to craft
:) amc


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch