Tuesday, November 8, 2011

eye lights

One of my favorite things about working at AmericasMart is all of the beautiful products that I get to see. It can turn my Hopes & Dreams mind into that of a crazy persons!! I want everything and I always want to redecorate, or try a new product, buy this, buy that, dress like that, wear those shoes, it never ends. A blessing and a curse. 


Here is some of what has been lighting up my eyes lately:


Wouldn't it be amazing to fall asleep under that gorgeous collection of lanterns?
{Four Hands Building 1, Floor 11}

I would like to light up a cozy corner with this one. Such a beautiful and intricate design. 
{Four Hands Building 1, Floor 11}

Speaking of cozy- love that collection of beautiful blue pillows! And the print on that couch is so cute! The color of it really makes it a versatile piece
{jDouglas Building 1, Floor 13}

Did you know that I had this thing for orange?! :) This table is AMAZE! The gray wall behind it and bright white accents make such a striking and lovely statement.
{jDouglas Building 1, Floor 13}

Gotta love a bar cart. And in these punches of color- it's not just the cocktails that will give you a jolt. Love the green for Christmas parties!
{jDouglas Building 1, Floor 13}

Can this please be my future children's playroom {Hopes & Dreams!}?! The colors are so happy and fun! I always love this showrooms window displays- instant smiles!
{Stray Dog Designs Building 1, Floor 9}

My future home also needs a gorgeous desk from which I will do adult things like pay my bills and make grocery lists blog, pinterest, twitter, shop online, etc. This green is gorgeous and I love the little details like the knobs and lattice work for the bottom shelf.
{Four Hands Building 1, Floor 11}

Love the pillows. Love the prints. Love the headboard. Love the colors. 
Let me sleep in this.
{Four Hands Building 1, Floor 11}

Look what we found! The shoe from the Atlanta Apparel campaign! I want! 
{JP Original Building 3, Floor 8}

Oh and meeting the {super cute} and talented Hugh Acheson is a job perk too :)


Follow my new Pinterest board "AmericasMart Atlanta Style" for more of my fave finds! 

And for you iPhoners- follow me on Instragram @amandamacycheek 

plug. plug. plug. plug. plug. 
:) amc 


2 comments:

  1. The couch with all the blue pillows has a similar design to your new iPhone cover. Someone really smart must have gotten that for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch