Friday, December 30, 2011

another year, another dream!

It's the last Friday of 2011 and I think we have ended the year very well! 
Today we booked our wedding ceremony & reception venue! Josh & I are so excited to tie the knot at this gorgeous location surrounded by our favorite friends and family! 


I am a sucker for "Save the Dates" so I am not going to spoil it....
But this is a sneak peak at our location:


:) :) :) :) :) 

And just like 75% of the American population and 100% of Brides-to-Be; I am kicking it into high gear for 2012! 

And given my terrible eating and working out habits the last couple of months...this actually just means "kicking it into gear." Any gear really. Just one that doesn't involve regular beer, delivery pizza and calorie-consumed caffeine drinks. Bad Amanda. 

I am committing to eating clean and getting active- and I actually couldn't be more excited! I  am dragging (seriously dragging) my co-worker and friend Morgan into this with me and maybe (major maybe) the fiance will be inspired as well. He at least will be eating clean dinners! Cheers to the first Tone It Up challenge of 2012! 

Happy New Year!!!!!
:) amc 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch