Monday, February 6, 2012

halfway there


If you're like me and the majority of Americans...you probably woke up this morning with a tiny headache and a bloated belly. Don't let that ruin your day or week. Let's get back on track! 

Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries would make a great afternoon snack

Tofu Pad Thai for a quick dinner. The wok is magical kitchen tool that makes cooking a cinch.  And that package of tofu that has been staring at me when I open the fridge needs to be used...

Grilled Pork & Peaches salad. This weekend's weather was amazing and I am ready to pretend like it is summer...grilled meats and peaches will help. 

Molten Lava Cakes. Something about February makes me want sweets. This one is #CleanEating approved and should hit the spot! 


In case you missed it...the new issue of Clean Eating mag is out. The recipes look amazing! Sign up for a free trial of the magazine- you won't be sorry :)


believe you can & have a great week!
:) amc










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch