Tuesday, February 7, 2012

stripes & soothing neutrals

I am just so excited to decorate the first JAMM family house! {p.s. by "house" I don't exactly mean one of those expensive, four sided, brick and stone things for grown ups...come on, one step at a time here}


The other day we hopped into West Elm and just about fell in love with everything. If only we could register there, so sad. Today I spied the West Elm comforter that we want in the latest Glitter Guide post


Check it:



Okay, so it's difficult to see. But it is giant grey stripes and I think it is perfect. The perfect print to start layering and decorating with. For me...

The rest of this chick's house is pretty sweet too. I love the neutral tones and would die for an exposed brick wall! 

So soothing! I wonder if I will be able to kick my color habit and decorate a "house" in soft, light neutrals. We shall see! 

:) amc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch