Monday, April 2, 2012

lost meet found: etsy discoveries

Monday flew right on by!




I did, however, find time to flip through the "pages" of the latest Matchbook Magazine. Adore!!!! {And does it make me cool that I know the couple on the cover? Say yes, please}


In thanks to an article about Manhattan Based Designer, Devon Baer's etsy shop {her amazing designs above} {go there, buy yourself something, and one for me too, thanks} I discovered some more precious products! 


Etsy is an amazing world. You can get lost out there. A good kind of lost. 


Lost meet Found:
Introducing CocoDraws


these are a few of my favorite things.... :) 
{prints from her etsy shop}


If I were still single, these pretty little prints featuring my favorite things {macarons, stripes, flats, hunters...are you kidding me!?!} would hang all throughout my apartment. 

Check out her cute little blog for more artwork...
OH! Lookie there....more things I own and adore! 
Stripes? Kate? Okie Dokie
Once you go Hobo- you can't go back
{i wish that had rhymed...}
In the process of convincing Josh that we need 4 "H" mugs from Anthropologie...can I get an amen?



the world is such a creative place. loooooves it. 

Happy Etsying!
:) amc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch