Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Friday!

{Hopes &} Dreams should always be on your mind, they are for me. 
Keep reaching and believing :)

Do you have some veggies that might not make it through the weekend? Before they are forced to become compost...find 30 minutes this weekend, slice them thin and roast with evoo and garlic powder for 15-20 minutes. A tasty and nutritious snack! 

I know it's hard to do, but don't forget to work it out this weekend. And by that I mean- get in some workouts! Start your days with a good cardio or toning session then freely enjoy the rest of your day off. 

have a good one! 
:) amc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch