Monday, May 14, 2012

it's the sweet stuff

Sometimes dessert calls your name. But what to do when you don't stock your pantry with anything sweet?! And of course, you don't want to completely kill all of your healthy eating. 


So...Josh and I came up with a tasty sweet snack! 
{p.s. I swear I have posted about this before- but I can't find it anywhere, sorry for the possible repeat}


Almond & Fig Dessert Sundae

Fill a little cup up to the top with tasty and healthy ingredients

Start with cottage cheese- then top with:
  • Sliced Figs
  • Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
  • Slivered Almonds
  • Mini Chocolate Chips {choose a brand that is clean and healthy}

If you really want to indulge, drizzle your "sundae" with some agave syrup or dust with cinnamon and stevia {or both!}



I hope you all have been eating lean and clean! 

Citrus salmon has been on the JAMM family dinner menu 100+ times lately. Last week we used one of our shower gifts to grill the filet! I also topped it with the Tone It Up sweet and spicy salsa. Yumm

Thanks to low stock at the grocery store, we tried some cauliflower last week. It gets 1 star. So boring! Anyone have some good cauliflower recipes? I roasted it with turmeric and chili powder. But it hardly tasted like anything... 



Cheers to a week of healthy eating! 
:) amc 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch