Monday, May 14, 2012

instaweekend

It wouldn't be a proper Monday without a weekend review. 

Susan G Komen Race for the Cure 5K

Ready to race! 

AMC loves

My Godmother, Aunt Toni, walked w Mom

Mom and me

Josh's best man, Jeff, and his NEW fiance Amanda

some of the Ya-Ya's

Brunch after the race and a run-in with a real live actor. 
Brad Beyer of the recently canceled, GCB
{tear}


Then it was off to a Hawaiin Luau themed bridal shower. Had to get hair and outfit approval from my girls first :) 

Happy bridal shower to Courtney & Bryan

 I'm the worst- I don't have any pictures from Mother's day. But we had a great time with the family celebrating the Mom's! 


:) amc


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch