Friday, May 18, 2012

shred it

Instead of buying a ton of workout tank tops, I am re-purposing some of my old college shirts into racer-back tanks. 

I wore one of them to last weekend Susan G Komen 5K and got lots of compliments and "how did you do that?"
It's quick, easy and cute! But I can't take credit for it...

The super fit and energetic, Miss Casey Ho, from Blogilates created the fashion-fit look

You might recognize her from her line of "Train Insane or Remain the Same" tanks.

And.....here is her printable tutorial for the tanks!
 
If being crafty doesn't come easy- click here for the written out instructions and here for the video tutorial. 

Check out Cassey's website for really fun workouts and recipes! She is such a ball of energy and choreographs her workouts {mostly pilates} to current top 40 songs. 

Want some legs like this?
Her "Call Me Maybe" squat challenge is one of my favorites! 

best of luck shredding those shirts! 
:) amc


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch