Tuesday, May 29, 2012

where has all the crafty time gone?

Who are these people that have time to be so crazy crafty?! Gah they make me jealous! :)


Check out some of my favorite "crafty time" projects from eighteen25


Spring mantle decor: so interchangeable! 

When you rent, you have white walls. When you have quirky frames with fun art, you don't have to live with the white walls! 

a great new verse for our chalkboard. 
love the idea for the bunting on the board to make it holiday/seasonal festive! 

white walls- be gone


In addition to precious home decor inspiration, she {assuming...} also creates fun printables that I can't wait to scatter around the house: 





surround yourself with pretty graphics, bold colors and positive words 


Now if I could just find some time to be home and decorate and craft...

crafty time wishing
:) amc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch