Tuesday, May 29, 2012

On Sale & In Style: World Market

Raise your hand if you don't like a sale. I don't see any hands raised. Just as suspected. 


Hmmm.... raise your hand if you like original and stylish home furnishings & decor? Cookie cutter lovers, put your hands down.


On Sale & In Style:
{World Market}


Because details matter

Great for behind a couch or lining a dining room wall

A bonus pull out tabletop for serving

Oh I got these on a fancy trip to India World Market

Great little details make this table perfect for anywhere- bathroom vanity, entry way, breakfast nook

Let style shine through. Solid color curtains are so yesterday.

Display trip mementos, pictures and more. I love it when a piece of furniture does double duty

Serve summer drinks in cool style

An outdoor rug to weather the torments of indoor living. 


get it before it's gone
:) amc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch