Thursday, August 9, 2012

goodness

Good Morning! 
It's been a good week, it's going to be a good day, it's going to be a good month! Praise! 

Fears are fears. No matter the size and no matter the substance, little fears can bubble into your heart, soul and mind and really mess with your head. It is our Lord that will time and time again deliver us from those fears and give us peace, solace and confidence. Our God is an awesome God. 

Check your mailboxes! :) 

Less than 60 days and counting...I am beyond excited to be a married woman, create a life with my husband and celebrate our marriage at our wedding with our favorite people in the world. 


Today I am sappy and happy
:) amc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch