Tuesday, October 30, 2012

french wine jugs

Regular sized wine bottles are for sissies. 


At the Country Living Fair last weekend {more on that soon} I spotted an exhibitor selling french wine jugs in their original crates. Such a cool look! Of course I could think of dozens of ways to decorate with them...but being low on floor space and appalled by the $125+ price tag, I sadly walked away. 

And I haven't stopped thinking about that find since...

A simple look to add life {through a dead branch...the irony} to a boring corner. Wouldn't this just be so precious with a couple of ornaments and small lights for Christmas?

Even sitting in its original crate container or transferred to a different style basket- this just looks awesome! 

A slightly smaller version filled with water and {temporarily} living branch truly brings the beauty of the outdoors in. 

Well my calendar is marked for Scott's Antique Market in hopes that my jug and I are reunited. 

cheers
:) amh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch