Friday, October 26, 2012

musings of my friday

I think I am a guest blogger on my own blog. Technology...New names...

Guess what...I have no intention of googling around to figure it out, because on this delightful Friday I am brain dead and beyond ready for the weekend. 

Some pretty pictures for ya...

I'm all over this chambray thing. Next stop...leather leggings. I want. Very bad. 

A classic example of winter-izing. And too much unruly hair.

Loving this color mix

3 Shades of Grey is just enough for me

If I were into booties. In the meantime, I am very into the rest of this outfit


feeling the need to cuddle up in layers and layers of soft sweaters
:) amh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch