Tuesday, January 15, 2013

lonny love

Do I wish I could physically thumb through the pages of Lonny? Yup. Do I get along just fine clicking my way through the design mag? Sure do. 

Best part? Online magazines allow us to save, post and archive favorite images. 

Some of mine from the Dec 2012 issue:

All it takes is two matching club chairs to set the tone of a room. 
Upholstered in yellow and they are the story of the room. Set in black and they complete a striking room. 

Styling a bookcase is truly a marketable skill. Gold and turquoise will forever be color lovers. 

I love the layers and layers of fabrics and textures in this master. From the floor to the upholstered accent furniture to the drapes and the beautiful canopy, the two toned neutral room is anything but a one-note production. 

This dining set is so sweet and perfect to me- hoping to replicate in our own home soon. 

A sexy staircase and sultry office. Strong and statement making rooms. 

The rug and lamps in this room take the cake for me. But not far behind are the layers of gold rustic frames on the mantle and the cluster of gold and glass nesting tables. Brilliantly rich, sophisticated and livable. 

I need to live in this room. I am obsessed with the thick draped throws, overstuffed pillows, minimalistic wall art and gorgeous ceiling beams. 

Click over to Lonny.com {best on a tablet or Kindle with a glass of wine and cozy chair} to see the full articles and more rooms that wow. 


now to the Jan/Feb 13 issue
:) amch

p.s. repin the images you love from my pinterest board 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch