Friday, February 22, 2013

design + dine at americasmart

Our first Design + Dine event at AmericasMart was both a success and an overload of inspiration. We partnered with the Georgia Chapter of ASID and provided a 6 showroom tour of our Open Daily campus {note- there are hundreds of showrooms open daily} led by the talented and delightful Kerry Howard

jdouglas was our first stop of the morning, it provided a wonderful wake-up  by offering bright accent pieces, high gloss laquired furnishings and super shiny metals. Most of the walls were coated in a gorgeous deep navy or covered in grey graphic printed paper which made each product pop. I am especially fond of their mirror, pillow and lighting collections. But then again I can't get enough of their furniture either...I guess I just love everything! Can I live in their showroom? 



I was delighted that Gabby was on our tour. They are a newer line that seems to have done everthing right. The showroom is just wonderful...cozy, relaxing and thought provoking. With so many vignettes, you are able to see how different peices work with various styles and settings. This is my go-to showroom when I need a mental break at work. ;)

Thank you to all of the designers that joined us, showrooms that hosted us and Mr Kerry Howard for touring us around! 

If you are a designer in the Atlanta/South East, I hope you stop by our campus for some inspiration and shopping! {I'd love to give you a mini tour!}
#shamelessplug



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch