Tuesday, February 21, 2012

signed, sealed, delivered

When Josh & I got engaged, I was told by numerous brides and wives that one of my first purchases should be a return address stamp. 


So being the "Bride of the Year" that I am... {uhhhh}....two months later, I have made the purchase! 


Check out how perfect the "font" is!!!


I love this calligraphy look!

This will make Thank You notes so much more fun

Thank you to Pinterest and Etsy for introducing me to Feather Letter- great prices and products! 

oh wedding planning...
:) amc

"Bride of the Year"...

1 comment:

  1. Um, I love the way my name looks on that envelope...or is that Jess? Anywho...cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch