Wednesday, March 7, 2012

a walk on the spiral side

Thanks to the Gluten Free Goddess.... I have made a new purchase! 




How amazing does this look?! It takes a plain zucchini {that I would be stuck sauteing, and get tired of in 2 weeks or less} and turns it into pasta! WHICH I NEVER GET TIRED OF! 


Fine strands of veggie pasta- here I come! 


Zucchini Pasta with Roasted Butternut Squash and Creamy Garlic Sauce

{via Choosing Raw}



and the pasta point of inspiration... Raw Zucchini Pasta in a Vegan Curry Cream Sauce

I am nerding out :) 

Let me know if there are any other veggies that turn into spiral spaghetti strands! 

:) amc



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch