Friday, April 6, 2012

a little pet project

I love you, Mr Mason
I love to cuddle with you, Mr Mason
I love your stylish Chaco collar, your leash and your vest {ohhh yeah}. 


But your taste in bedding and dining accessories is all wrong. 


Your mommy is here to change that. 


Mason says this picture makes him jealous


He would just loooove a matching pillow with his bed

Awwww!!! 

Poll Time! Which fabric is your favorite???








It's sewing time!!! 

Next up...Mr Mason gets a new food holder!



If anyone knows where I can find a big tin canister like this- please let me know! 

pet project weekend
lucky little boy 
:) amc







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch