Tuesday, August 21, 2012

what have i done lately?

Had dinner with this little precious and his beautiful Mommy {and Kelsey!}

Went to a wedding for a sorority sister

Where I was reunited with Emily, who now lives in San Fran

And where I had the most handsome date

and prettiest friends

Had an Apparel Market

Where I became an artist {thanks Instagram}

And bought a pretty cross bracelet from my girl Diana Warner

Then it was BACHELORETTE time in Charleston! 

With some of my very very very favorite girls
{more pics to come}

Then I came home to this cutie with broken eye-glasses

Convinced myself to start cooking again
{and working out....}

And started reading Julia Child's cookbooks. 

Inspired. Happy. Me.
:) amc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch