Tuesday, February 7, 2012

well isn't this swell

I am pretty sure that guys don't read my blog. Hell, I'm pretty sure no one but my Mom does. 


But just in case! Here are some amazing necklace suggestions for Valentine's Day gifts from my favorite online jewelry boutique Swell Caroline
{bonus boys- they gift wrap & include a card!...2 things you always forget}


this is pure gorgeous-ness & the price point is unbelievable!!!

 for the girl that wants to try the statement necklace thing, this is a fantastic design. the color will pop off of any dress or t-shirt.

the link shape is not going away and tortoise is a wonderful neutral for summer. pair this with a casual black top to look effortlessly chic.



this will be the "it" statement necklace this summer. get it before its gone and really pump up a simple outfit.


if you just got married, your girl needs this. neeeds it. let her show off her brand new initials in style! i love the acrylic material for summer- try it in a fun color that will stand out. 

and if you're single, make sure they remember your name! the "carrie" necklace is back and cuter than ever. 


so josh boys, happy shopping! 

:) amc

1 comment:

  1. Love that you combined the best song ever with watercolor from the best band ever! Your blog is now on my reader. Keep the faith, Girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch