Monday, May 21, 2012

groundhog weekend

We're back again! Another sweet Monday

Last weekend kicked off in the right direction with an after-work AMC grill out. 
I rightly repped AmericasMart and made a {devilishly EASY} appetizer dish using one of our own: Lauri Jo's jellies! You can't beat this sweet lady's jellies and jams. I remember her first market with us- she won one of our Best of Atlanta awards and cried! It was such a touching moment! 

Shout out to my fiance!
He KILLED his second 5K Saturday morning, shaving well over a minute off of his time! I couldn't believe how he sped through that race- so fast that I didn't have my camera ready! Man, I am so proud and so jealous! 



As every weekend should be; a good chunk of mine was spent margarita in hand and by the pool. 

Saturday night we celebrated the "Voltners-to-be" at their luau shower! {groundhog day?}

Getting my money's worth out of that blue flower hair clip :) 

My girls! 

Those boys. Cool cats. 

Who is having a great Monday? ;)
:) amc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch