Thursday, July 5, 2012

little things i like

Oh isn't the world just full of lovely things?!
Check out these cutie little things! 
I noticed this line back in January at our Market and knew they were about to be a HIT! Now I see their precious products all over the place. 
My dining table NEEDS these chevron placemats- they are one time use only {unless your'e super clean...} and make setting the table super easy and crazy chic, in an instant! 


Drink & Ride! :)
I can't remember where I found these cuties {sorry!} but the colors are adorable and they remind me to go flyyyyy at FlyWheel! :) 

Who would like to come over and wallpaper one of my walls in this GORGEOUS paper? 
So amazingly lovely! 


if money grew on trees
:) amc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch