Monday, March 28, 2011

it's rainin'...

It's rainin'.....it's pourin'....but I ain't complainin'...
I love the rain.

Except...that's not really true.

The rain actually has me in a blah mood and it kept me up all night scared for my life so I am super tired.
But the rain reminds me of something that hopes & dreams are made of! :)

My Hunter rain boots!
Look how cute Reese is in hers!!

















And what could be cuter???

Baby Hunter rain boots!!! ADORABLE!









Now, THAT is what hopes & dreams are made of!!!

Get yourself some (one's that fit please..not the baby ones) -you'll love them for life! (especially in the winter when you get to wear the matching socks!!)
http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/product.do?searchCID=4016&cid=4016&vid=1&pid=705944&scid=705944032 

Enjoy this rainy Monday...and the rainy week to come...
:) amc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch