Monday, July 18, 2011

the best people to work with #bydesign

i work with some of my best friends & i am sooo lucky for that! here are some pics of me and the beautiful marketing girls at market this past week/weekend :) 

 my support system! at icon honors awards night

dinner at BLT Steak with some AMC girls and some event stars! Cortney Novogratz and Anabel from HGTV's Home by Novogratz, the wonderful and talented interior designer Tobi Fairley, the most precious Krissa Rossbund of Traditional Home and my blogging and lifestyle idol Katie Armour of Matchbook Magazine

the beautiful and incredibly hilarious Kathryn M Ireland, amazing international interior designer and star on Bravo's Million Dollar Decorator

loves!
 
little miss lindsey being super cute
 
the AMC girls and the Novogratz team

tess and i with our favorite gift temp, sallie!
 
our event lifesaver! Will, our Barnes & Noble buddy
 
miss manners herself, Peggy Post {great granddaughter of legendary Emily Post}
 
meags and lindsey making blueberry lemon curd parfaits with Marie Nygren of serenbe

brianadon!
 
tessy! one of the best thing to happen to my life and job. i love this girl to death! {dont leave me tesssss!!!}

doing a little shoe shopping to celebrate the end of a great market :)

i seriously love my marketing girls. i am blessed!
:) amc


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch