Thursday, July 28, 2011

pretty style

I love clothes, I love shopping, I am by no means a fashionista. On a daily basis I try to at least look decent and somewhat aware of what is going on in the world of fashion. 


Enough about me: please meet the most stylish little lady that I have recently discovered... Blair Eadie of Atlantic-Pacific Blog


She is precious and has killer style! No one can layer like this girl, and trust me, I am hardly the first one to boast about her amazingness. My favorite, Matchbook Mag, just wrote about her and she is constantly being mentioned by the best of the best in the industry.


Here are just a couple of reasons why:








Due to my suburban roots, I love a good chain retailer. And the sister brand to Gap and Banana Republic, Piperlime, is just the ticket for me! Not only do they carry great brands, introduce up-and-coming lines, rock major sales and have the one-and-only Rachel Zoe {die!} on their team...they also have an "outfit idea" page on their site. 
Hello, inspiration: 








Seems that I have a love for skinny pants, flowy tops, blazers, bright colors and stripes, huh? 


Happy outfitting! :) amc


{p.s. i am wearing red cigarette pants today! whoa! love em- maybe I'll snap a pic}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch