Wednesday, August 31, 2011

falling for...

I have a love-hate relationship with Piperlime. It is my all time favorite fashion shopping website, they carry the best lines, have the best selection, great range of price points, offer style tips, have fabulous customer service anddd I get to use my credit card reward dollars towards their shop! That is where the hate portion of our relationship comes in... I hate that I can't stop visiting their website, opening their emails, reading all of their tweets and being so deeply tempted by all of their fabulous fashion goodies. Lord help my bank account. 


Today their email is a preview of Fall's top 11 trends. Yes please! 


My fall wish list is HUUUUUUGE HUGE! But here are a couple of things that, today, I am falling for {get it..falling...like fall? I'm a dork}...


cigarette trousers- look so chic with flats and heels.
{zara- online shopping site goes live this month! yahoo!} 

oh how I love this necklace! J Crew is my new place for jewelry- and this piece would go with so much! 

basic cozy sweater tops that will surely be dressed up with wonderful accessories
{gap}

or paired with great colorful skirts like this! i love the new length for this season- especially great for the crazy bi-polar weather of Atlanta

i picked up this bag last week at Bloomingdale's on a great sale while I was at the Kate Spade Westward event. I love its structure, pockets, color, quality and it zips! Will be great for fall with boots of the same color. 


or with cutie pie leopard flats! i know everyone and their mother will have some version of these this fall, but i don't care. i need a pair! i am still on the search for that perfect version though.
{Zara Thank you to my friend Missy for finding these!- check out her blog here}

i have been dreaming for this bracelet for months now. it's about time i snatched it up i think

lastly, everyone needs that go-to sweater that they live in. this one just might be it for me! love the versatile colors and the stripes. i think it will be great to cozy up in around the fire pit and at evening football games. 
{j crew

looking forward to fall! my favorite season of the year
:) amc 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out girlie! Love this selection of goodies! Isn't crews jewelry the best? I'm obnoxiously obsessed with their collaboration with lulu frost... Have already purchased that necklace lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch