Monday, August 1, 2011

hot pink monday

Last weekend was so busy but so much fun.... Friday night, Josh and I were craving an easy night in so I made TPW meatloaf and we curled up with glasses of wine and a good movie. I love evenings like that. Saturday was a bit more exciting with Josh's birthday party! It was so much fun... good food & drinks, great friends, fun games, wonderful night {I will post pics soon}. Then Sunday, we spent the entire day on Lake Jackson looking at lake houses with my family. It was a fun weekend but {like every Monday} I sure am tired today. 


I also managed to squeeze in a couple of moments watching the Legally Blonde movies. In honor of Elle Woods {love you!}, here is some hot pink to spice up your Monday. 


Such a cute Kate Spade flat

pretty painting- dream catchers are so cool to me

 I had a daybed growing up and I think I my daughter will too :)  I like how this one has more structure and an upholstered headboard

love that outfit

These days, being strong and positive is the only choice. And that is fine with me! :) 

Here's to a colorful Monday {and strong cup of tea}  :) amc 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It makes me so happy to hear from readers!
Let me know if you have any questions- I will always do my best to respond
:) amch